Liferaft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Screaming kiddos....

3 posters

Go down

Screaming kiddos.... Empty Screaming kiddos....

Post by Portia Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:21 pm

We gonna be the first kids on here to start a screamin thread cause we so sick of this fucking hell of a life. if Mr. God wants us to stay on this planet he needs to give us more resources to endure all of this crap!!! fucking stupid misreable world. we so tired just want sleep and ice creamn that doesnt mess up bllod sugar, and help with cleaning and cooking and a small retreat, and a super soft blanket for our bedroom,,,,we really just wish the anxiety and terror would stop.... pale What a Face Mad Shocked Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep confused affraid affraid affraid
Portia
Portia

Back to top Go down

Screaming kiddos.... Empty Re: Screaming kiddos....

Post by SoulSistah Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:27 am

Aaawwww.  Poor lil kids.  Sending good things your way.

I love you I love you I love you cat cat cat alien alien alien rendeer rendeer rendeer jocolor jocolor jocolor king king king elephant elephant elephant flower flower flower afro afro afro geek geek geek albino albino albino

Soul and Rain sunny
SoulSistah
SoulSistah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:52 am

Thanks Soul and Rain...

tried to get to the store all day but it didn't happen, finally just made some sausage eggs and cheese w/ our leftover smoothie. California Suite is on tonight, (the universe must have read my movie list) so gonna watch that, feed kitties and go to sleep...

we was mad at T today cause we texted that we feeling sui and she just kept hoping we would switch and rally... (to be fair we usually do but when we feeling that bad, we don't want her to just count on that....

feeling really lonely......

we like your smilleys
Portia
Portia

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSistah Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:04 am

Oh sorry over there that your T didn't respond in a better way.  And sorry that you're feeling lonely.  Glad you liked the smileys.

When I watch movies late at night when I'm feeling ruff.....  I like them to have a good ending and leave me feeling hopeful.  I've seen a few that were more gentle lately....  maybe I should put them on the movie thread.

I hope you're getting thru this night okay.  Those RA dates lately have made it more difficult.  Take care over there.  Hoping you'll find that big soft fluffy blanky for your bedroom soon!

Big Hug if okay,
Soul and Rain

I love you alien cat Surprised bom Basketball pig albino bom cherry rendeer jocolor geek flower elephant king queen afro afro afro
SoulSistah
SoulSistah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:07 pm

We did find one at Bed Bath and Beyond and its a pretty coral which will go with our seafoam colored sheets and fuschia pillowcase. Best part is its only 16.00 with a 20 percent off coupon, we have a soft throw, but at night its not big enough...we be needing some pillows too and a cheap way to make or find a bedframe, cause we get scared sleepin close to the floor.. feel like the bed sucks us in ..
Portia
Portia

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSistah Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:42 am

"coral"... "seafoam".... "fuchsia"......  Wow.....  a budding interior decorator/designer!  Amazing.  Well I hope you find what you need to be able to snuggle in safely.  We need a new cotton futon over here as well.  If we can't figure this out soon.....  we may be on the floor soon too!!!

Shamans sleep on the floor/ground......  they want to be near Ma Earth.... but that's another conversation..... 

A bed that sucks you in...... mmm...... not good.....  reforms needed there!

Maybe we can work on this issue together...... our back needs relief!!!

Take care,
Soul and Rain cat
SoulSistah
SoulSistah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WoundedHealer Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:03 pm

We hated hated hated the very very very very very bad scary scary scary bad bad very bad days that just finished.  It felt the worstest ever.  

We wish we could kill all da very bad people with knives and guns and just stab and stab and stab and shoot and shoot and shoot them over and over and over again!!!!!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Our last visit with our T we gots to make play dough. Then we makes penis' and line um up and chop um up with knifes over and over and over again and pound them and crush them.  We make a vagina too and do the same thing. After we do that again an again we put the pieces in a bag an sufercated them then our T put them in the dumpster do they can rot there never to be put back together again.

We feel better after we do that.

We hate those fuckers!!!!!

Scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream!!!!!!

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
WoundedHealer
WoundedHealer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSistah Tue Nov 07, 2017 6:57 pm

Hello WH Kids!! Wow... what amazing work you guys did with your T! So good to get all that rage out. Fabulous. You guys rock!

So sorry for those very very very very bad scary scary scary bad bad days. You guys are amazing for having gotten through all that!! I have had those days too where I just couldn't shoot, stab and kill the bad guys enough times.... and going through the fantasy REALLY helped us get them out of our system.

WAY TO GO!!!! WE LOVE THE SCREAMING TOO!!!! Rrrrrrrrrr.

Soul and Rain and lots of others too
SoulSistah
SoulSistah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WoundedHealer Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:52 pm

Hi Soul and Rain and lots of others too

Thank you for your words

We use to think we were bad for thinking those thoughts

Not any more

We got more bad days

It's exhausting

Yesterday was the bad mom and dads wedding anniversary

Today is the anniversary when WH daughter's dad was murdered

He was stabbed to death (it still makes WH sad)

Tomorrow is the bad dad's birthday

If he was alive he would be 100 years old

If he was alive we'd kill him

Blah
WoundedHealer
WoundedHealer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSistah Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:19 pm

Hi Blah. No you're not bad for thinking those thoughts.... you're human. It's what we do with the thoughts that counts I think. I think you did the perfect thing. You worked it out in a healing space. I wish the rest of the world could figure out that that's a good thing to do rather than taking it out on others. Frankly I think it's the road to peace. You're doing fabulous over there! And it's not easy and it is exhausting and that's why I think you guys are heroic. You didn't take the easy road.... you did the hard work that makes all the difference. Kudos to you!!

Well wow.... look at all those powerful anniversaries all in a row. Whoa.... that's so much to deal with all at once. Whoa. And that IS very sad that WH's daughter's dad was stabbed to death. Oh my goodness. I had a very good friend that that happened to. It's very shocking and painful. I understand. And the bad Dad would be 100 if he were alive. He sounds like he was REALLY bad.

You guys are doing great over there. Such hard work. You're very brave and strong to be doing all this. I think they should give out awards for this. This is the work that heals the world in my not so humble opinion.

Major Bunnees,
Rain and Mostly Soul

SoulSistah
SoulSistah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WoundedHealer Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:31 am

Thanks

We in bad mood

We came back later
WoundedHealer
WoundedHealer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSistah Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:09 am

Hi WH kids. It's okay to be in a bad mood. Thanks for telling us how you're feeling. Yes... come back anytime. We care.

Soul and Rain
SoulSistah
SoulSistah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Fucking hate this stupid crappy ass evil fucked world. how long do we gotta suffer like this?// why wont Jesus take us home already??? dont want to be here, never did. its stupid and awful and unfair. we didn't even get a mommy, and that just messes everything up... I dont care if our soul mad e a contract with Jesus, I didnt and its unfair i gotta do this too.... shit, can we at least get some comfort to endure all of this? like frivalous comfort, not just necessarry stuff like food and housing...
Portia
Portia

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSistah Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:13 pm

Oh Hi little Portia kid. I don't know your name so I hope it's okay to call you that. Oh you sound so sad and I'm so sorry this is so darn hard. No it isn't fair.... not one bit.... you didn't ask for any of this and it's awful, awful awful!!! I'm so sorry. You deserve so much comfort and all the good things in the world. Every child deserves that and should never have to suffer through all this. And soooooo awful to not have had a mommy..... terrible terrible. Every child needs a good mother in order to grow and find their way. So unfair. I hope the adults on your team can find some things and some ways to bring you some frivolous comfort. Anything in particular that you would like? Sometimes even something small can make such a difference. Just to know they're listening and they care about you and they'll try and help or give you a hug. I know it means a lot when I do that for Rain. She's my little girl kid.

And you know... Jesus loved children.... and even said "except you can be as little children again..... you can't enter the kingdom of heaven". He knew that they were so important... that they could teach adults about life and that they were the doorway to heaven. That everyone would somehow have to figure out how to be simple and pure and heartfelt like children in order to get to be close to the Creator. So it is very important to listen to children and respond to them. They were very important to Jesus and they should be of the most importance to adults also. It was one of Jesus' most important teachings. I don't think he ever forgot the children for a moment.

And you know..... we had a monster mother...... I won't repeat the things she did but it was pretty bad. And I didn't think I would ever figure out how to look after little Rain because no mother had ever looked after me (soul). And it hasn't been easy.... but I found out that the Creator actually hid a Good Mother inside everyone.... and with a bit of effort and some faith.... it comes forward and is able to make up for what was lost. I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't experienced it. And it's easier than I thought because Rain is inside here.... I can feel her.... I can feel what she's feeling.... when she's sad and I can feel when she has a tummy ache and all those things.... so it's pretty cool.

It's kind of a miracle that we get to have a 2nd chance at life. The first half of our lives was lost..... but the 2nd half is saved... and we can do it together. So don't give up hope and don't stop tugging on the sleeve of the adults and letting them know what you feel and what you need..... team work!!

I hope you're all feeling better over there soon. Very nice to meet you and talk with you.

Take care,
Soul and Rain
SoulSistah
SoulSistah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:04 am

Thanks you, Miss/Mr. Soul and peeps. you all very nice!!!!
Portia
Portia

Back to top Go down

Post by WoundedHealer Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:23 am

We don't want to be here neither! We thinks it's stupid and awful and unfair too!! We wish you would have gotten a nice safe mommy. We hates our mommy. She was very very very evil bad. We glad she be dead. We hates mommys. We wish you had more money for stuff.

Us
WoundedHealer
WoundedHealer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSistah Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:41 am

Oh Portia Kid..... you're welcome and thank you too!!! Smile

Us.... it's perdy darn ruff!!! You guys take care over there too!

Soul and Rain
SoulSistah
SoulSistah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum