Screaming kiddos....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Screaming kiddos....

Post by Portia on Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:21 pm

We gonna be the first kids on here to start a screamin thread cause we so sick of this fucking hell of a life. if Mr. God wants us to stay on this planet he needs to give us more resources to endure all of this crap!!! fucking stupid misreable world. we so tired just want sleep and ice creamn that doesnt mess up bllod sugar, and help with cleaning and cooking and a small retreat, and a super soft blanket for our bedroom,,,,we really just wish the anxiety and terror would stop.... pale What a Face Mad Shocked Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep confused affraid affraid affraid
Portia

Back to top Go down

Re: Screaming kiddos....

Post by SoulSistah on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:27 am

Aaawwww.  Poor lil kids.  Sending good things your way.

I love you I love you I love you cat cat cat alien alien alien rendeer rendeer rendeer jocolor jocolor jocolor king king king elephant elephant elephant flower flower flower afro afro afro geek geek geek albino albino albino

Soul and Rain sunny
SoulSistah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:52 am

Thanks Soul and Rain...

tried to get to the store all day but it didn't happen, finally just made some sausage eggs and cheese w/ our leftover smoothie. California Suite is on tonight, (the universe must have read my movie list) so gonna watch that, feed kitties and go to sleep...

we was mad at T today cause we texted that we feeling sui and she just kept hoping we would switch and rally... (to be fair we usually do but when we feeling that bad, we don't want her to just count on that....

feeling really lonely......

we like your smilleys
Portia

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSistah on Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:04 am

Oh sorry over there that your T didn't respond in a better way.  And sorry that you're feeling lonely.  Glad you liked the smileys.

When I watch movies late at night when I'm feeling ruff.....  I like them to have a good ending and leave me feeling hopeful.  I've seen a few that were more gentle lately....  maybe I should put them on the movie thread.

I hope you're getting thru this night okay.  Those RA dates lately have made it more difficult.  Take care over there.  Hoping you'll find that big soft fluffy blanky for your bedroom soon!

Big Hug if okay,
Soul and Rain

I love you alien cat Surprised bom Basketball pig albino bom cherry rendeer jocolor geek flower elephant king queen afro afro afro
SoulSistah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Portia on Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:07 pm

We did find one at Bed Bath and Beyond and its a pretty coral which will go with our seafoam colored sheets and fuschia pillowcase. Best part is its only 16.00 with a 20 percent off coupon, we have a soft throw, but at night its not big enough...we be needing some pillows too and a cheap way to make or find a bedframe, cause we get scared sleepin close to the floor.. feel like the bed sucks us in ..
Portia

Back to top Go down

Post by SoulSistah on Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:42 am

"coral"... "seafoam".... "fuchsia"......  Wow.....  a budding interior decorator/designer!  Amazing.  Well I hope you find what you need to be able to snuggle in safely.  We need a new cotton futon over here as well.  If we can't figure this out soon.....  we may be on the floor soon too!!!

Shamans sleep on the floor/ground......  they want to be near Ma Earth.... but that's another conversation..... 

A bed that sucks you in...... mmm...... not good.....  reforms needed there!

Maybe we can work on this issue together...... our back needs relief!!!

Take care,
Soul and Rain cat
SoulSistah
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum